Church, Cemetery & Local History Holdings
The Rochester Genealogical Society (RGS) would like to thank the volunteers from the Church Records Preservation Committee (CRPC) for all their hard work and dedication to the church, cemetery, and community historical holdings preservation project. Please select the icons below to link to over 50,000 records and historical information. Want to volunteer, please email email@example.com .
Record & Holding Notes
- Digitally photographed or scanned from original documents by the Church Records Preservation Committee of the Rochester Genealogical Society, Inc. whose members are: Larry Lavery (Chair), Peter Bush, Bob Coomber, Russ Green, Eila Harkonen-Hart, Roscoe Hastings, Roger Heintz, Kathryn Heintz, Barb Koehler, Linda Koehler, Larry Naukam, Jim Paprocki and Sharon Perkins.
- Except for blank pages, which were not photographed or scanned, the images represent Church records as they appear in their original form and order.
- Not all records follow logical chronological or alphabetic order.
- Digitally photographed or scanned from original documents by the Church Records Preservation Committee of the Rochester Genealogical Society, Inc.
- These records have been digitized and published on this website with permission. All copyrights have been reserved by the churches and repositories that currently hold the original records.
If you know of a historically significant church in the Rochester area whose records should be archived and made available through our website, please contact the RGS at firstname.lastname@example.org.